• We locate perfect property, through our experience, knowledge and expertise which meets your requirements.
• We do not Compromise on quality of services rendered and our professional charges irrespective of the size and value of the deal.
• We believe in long, trustworthy and crystal clear relationships.
• We will ensure time bound decision on the services, no matter whether you are a company or an individual.
• Our team works vigorously to ensure the needs and desire of the clients are met. Right from conceptualization to the completion of the transaction, we leave no stone unturned-to give concrete shape to our client′s dreams.
• Our team will provide ultimate personalized solutions with a good understanding of client′s specific concerns.
• Our documentation services give a hassle free dealing and save the valuable time of our client′s.
• Utmost Client′s satisfaction in condition of Honesty, clarity, Dedication & Sincerity.
• Privacy and secrecy of the client will be maintained at all levels.
• Our client relationship is founded on mutual respect and trust.
When procuring land for purchase for our clients,
To understand client requirements is an essential pre-requisite to assist them to find the right location for their individual needs.
We work as client partners to assist them in understanding the complex regulations pertaining to land with the singular aim of helping them to obtain best ROI from property.
We have developed extensive experience and knowledge; having serviced developers and end users. Our ability to secure land parcels, understand our client′s requirements and strategies for land use; and our ability to use knowledge to help simplify the complex process of procuring land for our clients differentiates us in the Indian property market.
Highest and best use of a property would be that use which results in the most efficient and/or profitable use.
In the real estate arena, the highest and best use of a specific parcel of land is not determined through subjective analysis by a property owner, developer, real estate agent, or appraiser; but rather, it is a use shaped by the competitive forces within the market where the property is located.
In a real sense, the definition of highest and best use implies...
The most probable use of land or improved property that is legally possible, physically plausible, financially viable (and appropriately supportable) from the market which results in maximum profitability.
Essential Fundamentals in property valuation
An attempted analysis of highest and best use involves two considerations:
 The most likely and profitable use of the site "as if vacant" under the requirements set forth above and,
 If a property is "already improved", it is the use that should be made of the property to maximize value for non-income producing properties or, maximize net operating income on a long range basis for investment properties.
In cases where capital expenditure is necessary to renovate or improve an income producing property, these costs must provide a sufficient rate of return (to the owner) for the total amount invested in the site and building improvements.
There are several types and definitions of value sought by a real estate appraisal. Some of the most common are:
Market value – The price at which an asset would trade in a competitive setting. Market value is usually interchangeable with open market value or fair value.
Market value is the estimated amount for which an asset or liability should exchange on the valuation date between a willing buyer and a willing seller in an arm's length transaction, after proper marketing and where the parties had each acted knowledgeably, prudently and without compulsion.
Value-in-use, or use value - The net present value of a cash flow that an asset generates for a specific owner under a specific use. Value-in-use is the value to one particular user, and may be above or below the market value of a property.
Investment value - is the value to one particular investor, and may or may not be higher than the market value of a property. Differences between the investment value of an asset and its market value provide the motivation for buyers or sellers to enter the arena Investment value - the value of an asset to the owner or a prospective owner for individual investment or operational objectives.
Insurable value - is the value of real property covered by an insurance policy. Generally it does not include the site value.
Liquidation value - may be analyzed as either a forced liquidation or an orderly liquidation and is a commonly sought standard of value in bankruptcy proceedings. It assumes a seller who is compelled to sell after an exposure period which is less than the market-normal time-frame.